MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERN
We have an immediate open for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate’s main responsibilities are generating sales leads and helping the team reach the revenue goal. This is a great summer intern opportunity for current or recent graduate or undergraduate students.
- Assist in the creation of list of sales leads, e-mail blasts and other campaigns
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Other duties may be assigned
The ideal candidate should be a current or recent graduate or undergraduate student in the San Francisco Bay Area who is majoring in one of life science areas such as biology, biochemistry or related. This person should be familiar with MS Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media.