Human Rad52 protein plays a major role in genetic recombination and recombination repair by mediating strand-annealing reaction between complementary DNA strands (1). Rad52 functionally and physically interacts with Rad51, Dmc1, and RPA in recombination processes. In radiation damaged cell, Rad52 is phosphorylated at Tyr104 by c-Abl tyrosine kinase and forms nuclear foci (2).
The product was highly purified from E. coli over-expressing human Rad52 protein as a recombinant protein (3).
- Studies on homologous recombination in mammals including human
- Studies on the interaction of Rad52 protein with various proteins
- To be used as a standard for Western Blot.
Purity: >90% as judged from SDS-PAGE analysis (Fig.1)
Form: 1.0 mg/ml in 20 mM potassium phosphate pH 7.5 200 mM KCl, 2 mM 2ME, 0.5 mM EDTA, 20% glycerol
Reference (This product was used in reference 3)
- Friedberg EC, et al. DNA Repair and Mutagenesis 2nd, ASM Press
- Kitao H & Yuan Z M, J. Biol. Chem. 277:48944 (2002)
- Kurumizaka H et al. J Biol Chem 276: 35201 (2001)
70-011 anti-Rad52 (human) rabbit affinity purified antibody
10-001 Rad51 (human) protein
70-001 Anti-Rad51 (human) rabbit antiserum
70-003 Anti-Rad51 (human) chicken antiserum
70-005 AntiRad51 (human) IgY
70-007 Anti-Rad51 (human) IgY-conjugated resin
70-009 Anti-Rad51(human) IgY, antigen affinity purified