“ShellPa Pro” is a mechanical cell stretch system developed to replicate the dynamic environment inside the human body and to apply mechanical stress on cells being cultured outside the body. Changes and responses of cultured cells, not obtainable in conventional static cell culture, can be observed. “ShellPa Pro” in addition to the basic functions of “ShellPa”, provides a greater variety of dynamic environments.
Variety of stretch pattern setting available
● Operating pattern – Sine wave, Square wave, Triangle wave, Saw-tooth wave, etc.
● Stretch velocity – Ultralow-velocity available up to 48 mm/h(with 20% stretch ratio)
● Stretch ratio – Possible up to Max. 20% (in 1% steps)
● Retention of stretching state – Retention of stretching state and non-stretching state for 24 hours
● Setting of continuous stretch frequency – Automatic standstill at the end of the set frequency
Condition setting by functional touch pane
Easy condition setting using simple and functional touch panel of the controller.
Use of electronic motor with little heat generation
Using a motor with little heat generation to drive the stretch, it will not give a significant impact in the laboratory incubator.