AS ONE International provides standard and custom peptide microarrays based on the PEPperCHIP® laser printing platform. Potential applications include epitope mapping, immunological research, biomarker discovery and peptide drug development. Due to their proprietary peptide laser printing technology, the high-content PEPperCHIP® microarrays set a new standard in terms of peptide diversity, signal quality and content flexibility. Check out our offerings below.
- PEPperCHIP Standard Peptide Microarrays
- PEPperCHIP Custom Peptide Microarrays
- PEPperMAP Custom Peptide Services
- Video Tutorial and Webinars
PEPperPRINT’s high tech printing instrument is conceptually based on a 4-color laser printer, but the peptide laser accommodates 24 amino acid printing units for the 20 main L-amino acids as well as other monomers like D-amino acids and citrulline. Combining laser technology with image recognition optics for glass side alignment, linear stage and precision mechanics for repeat printing with micron resolutions, PEPperPRINT can precision print up to 275,000 spots per minute for HTP applications.
Based on PEPperPRINT’s printing platform, we offer PEPperCHIP® Custom Peptide Microarrays, PEPperMAP® Custom Services and Ready-To-Go PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarrays.
PEPperCHIP® Standard Peptide Microarrays cover selected epitopes, antigens or whole viral proteomes translated into overlapping peptides, or random peptide libraries for signature discovery. The PEPperCHIP Standard Arrays are ready to use, all you need is your sample, Incubation Tray, Staining Kit, Microarray reader, and PepSlide Analyzer software (free trial available).
- Autoimmune Research
- Cancer Research
- Infectious Disease Research
- Allergen Research
- Signature Discovery
PEPperCHIP® for Autoimmune Research
PEPperCHIP® for Cancer Research
- PEPperCHIP Oncovirus Epitope Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Human Tumor Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Human Melanoma Antigen Microarray
PEPperCHIP® for Infectious Disease Research
- PEPperCHIP Chikungunya Virus Microarray
- PEPperCHIP BK Polyomavirus Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP MERS-CoV Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Dengue Virus Type 1 Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Dengue Virus Type 2 Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Dengue Virus Type 3 Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Dengue Virus Type 4 Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Epstein-Barr Virus Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP HBV L-Protein Pre-S Domain Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Human Cytomegalovirus Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP HCV Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP HIV-1 Env gp160 Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Influenza Virus H1N1 Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Influenza Virus H5N1 Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP SARS-CoV Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Tetanus Toxin Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Tick-Borne Encephalitis Virus Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Trypanosoma Brucei Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Vaccinia Virus Antigen Microarray
- PEPperCHIP West Nile Virus Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Yellow Fever Virus Proteome Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Zika Virus Proteome Microarray
PEPperCHIP® for Allergen Research
PEPperCHIP® for Signature Discovery
The PEPperCHIP Signature Microarray contains 4,092 15mer random signature peptides as duplicates for signature, epitope and mimotope discovery. Each slide contains one array and is compatible with a 3/1-well PEPperCHIP Incubation Tray.
- PEPperCHIP Signature Discovery Microarray
- PEPperCHIP Incubation Trayswith 3/1, 3/2, 3/3, 3/4, 3/5, 3/16 and 3/(3,4,5) well formats for one-by-one assays with multiple array copies. Incubation tray 3/1 means the tray can hold up to 3 slides and each slide contains 1 microarray. Incubation tray 3/3-4-5 holds 3 slides. The 1st slide can have 3 arrays, 2nd slide – 4 arrays, and the 3rd slide – 5 arrays.
- PEPperCHIP Staining Kitwith labeled anti-HA and anti-Flag antibodies for control assays. Both antibodies are either labeled with Cy3/Cy5 for standard microarray scanners like GenePix (wavelengths 532 nm and 635 nm) or with infrared dyes DyLight 680/DyLight 800 for microarray scanners like LI-COR Odyssey (wavelengths 700 nm and 800 nm).
- PepSlide Analyzerfor software-assisted image analysis of peptide microarray data. Inquire about free trial.
PEPperCHIP® Custom Peptide Microarray
The PEPperCHIP® platform provides the highest standard of peptide microarrays with unlimited content flexibility covering any protein or peptide sequence. PEPperCHIP® Custom Peptide Microarrays can be fully tailored according to your scientific needs in a uniquely cost-effective manner – from single antigens translated into overlapping peptides to whole virus proteomes.
- Unlimited flexibility of peptide content
- Highest spot densities
- Superb signal to noise ratios
- On-chip peptide synthesis minimizes material consumption and waste
- Multiple arrays per slide
- Antigen and epitope discovery
- Epitope mapping
- Epitope substitution scans
- Pre/Post Immune Assays for vaccine development
- Serum biomarker discovery
- Kinase substrate optimization
- Peptide target binder development
- Up to 9,000 spots per chip (e.g. 4,300 different peptides as duplicates plus control peptides)
- Control peptides HA (YPYDVPDYAG) and Flag (DYKDDDDKAS) tags, other controls available
- 1, 2,3,4,5, and 16 array copies per chip designed for one-by-one assays
- Up to 15mer peptides routinely available, longer peptides available
- L and D-amino acids, citrulline and other amino acids upon request
- Standard slide formats (75mm x 25mm) with wide chip reader compatibility
- GenePix®Pro and PepSlide® Analyzer support for microarray image analysis
|Arrays per slide||Number of duplicate
peptides per array
PEPperCHIP CONTENT OPTIONS:
- Overlapping peptides for epitope mapping
- Random peptides for mimotope discovery and serum signaturing
- Full permutation scans for the in-depth analysis of known peptides and epitopes
- Translation of custom peptide lists into peptide microarrays
|PEPperCHIP INCUBATION TRAYS**
with 3/1, 3/2, 3/3, 3/4, 3/5, 3/16 and 3/(3,4,5)
well formats for 1-by-1 staining on multiple array slides.
|PEPperCHIP STAINING KIT* with labeled anti-HA and anti-FLAG antibodies for control assays|
|PepSlide ANALYZER for software-assisted image analysis of peptide microarray data|
* Both antibodies are either labeled with Cy3/Cy5 for standard microarray scanners like GenePix (wavelengths 532 nm and 635 nm) or with infrared dyes DyLight 680/ DyLight 800 for microarray scanners like LI-COR Odyssey (wavelengths 700 nm and 800 nm).
** Incubation tray description: 3/1 means the tray can hold up to 3 slides and each slide contains 1 microarray. Incubation tray 3/3-4-5 holds 3 slides. The 1st slide can have 3 arrays, 2nd slide – 4 arrays, and the 3rd slide – 5 arrays.
If you don’t have a microarray reader or the staff to perform the assays, you can use PEPperMAP Custom Services! PEPperPRINT offers the comprehensive PEPperMAP® Service allowing users to fully benefit from their peptide microarray platform without any need for manpower or technical infrastructure.
- Serum samples or purified antibody
- Protein sequence (FASTA format or UniProt ID), custom peptide collection sequence (Word or Excel files) or simply select from PEPperPRINT’s Ready-to-Go PEPperCHIP microarrays.
- Perform immunoassays using your antibody or serum samples and appropriate secondary antibodies
- Perform control assays using control peptides HA(YPYDVPDYAG) and Flag (DYKDDDDKAS) and anti-Flag and anti-HA control antibodies
- Quantify and evaluate data
- Provide a detailed report with protocols, experimental details with peptide sequence layout in Excel and results
- Provide thorough scientific support and technical discussions of results
- Antibody Epitope Mapping
- Antigen and Epitope Discovery
- Epitope Substitution Scans
- Pre/Post Immune Assays for Vaccine Development
- Serum Biomarker Discovery
- Kinase Substrate Optimization
- Peptide Target Binder Development
- Type 1 Epitope Mapping Service
- Type 2 Epitope Mapping Service
- Peptide Substitution Scans
- Antigen and Epitope Discovery
Type 1 Epitope Mapping Service: Epitope Mapping of one antibody or serum sample against a single antigen translated into 15 aa peptides with a peptide-peptide overlap of 14 aa
Type 1 Epitope Mapping of a monoclonal antibody against an antigen translated into 15 aa peptides with 14 aa peptide overlap. The microarray scan (left) as well as the intensity plot (right) reveal a stretch of adjacent peptides with a consensus motif that represents the epitope of the antibody. Stained HA (red) and Flag (green) control peptides frame the antigen-derived peptides.
Type 2 Epitope Mapping Service: Epitope Mapping of one antibody or serum sample against a single antigen translated into 10, 12 and 15 aa peptides with a peptide-peptide overlap of 9, 11 and 14 aa.
Type 2 Epitope Mapping of a polyclonal antibody against an antigen translated into 10, 12 and 15 aa peptides with 9, 11 and 14 aa peptide overlap. The microarray scan (left) as well as the intensity plot (right) of the 15 aa peptides shows an apparent single epitope stretch which can be separated in two adjacent epitopes with the 10 and 12 aa peptides. Stained HA (red) and Flag (green) control peptides frame the antigen-derived peptides.
Peptide Substitution Scans: Full permutation scan (exchange of each amino acid with all other L-amino acids) of a known epitope against one antibody or serum sample
The full substitution scan of epitope GVPEQEDSVLFR with 23 different amino acids was printed in single spots with two array copies next two each other. HA and Flag control peptides framing the peptide array were stained with the corresponding control antibodies at high and homogeneous spot intensities
Antigen and Epitope Discovery Microarrays: PEPperCHIP Discovery Microarrays are based on a discovery format that covers 50,000 different peptides (up to 60,000 peptides, e.g. 30,000 different peptides in duplicate) for high throughput screening. Discovery Microarrays are ideal for large-scale antigen and epitope discovery screens for biomarker identification, multiplex epitope mappings or peptide discovery and high throughput optimization.
334 different proteins of interest were translated into 15 aa peptides with a peptide-peptide overlap of 10 aa resulting in 26,463 different peptides in duplicates. The first assay was based on pooled control sera at a dilution of 1:1000 followed by data read-out and quantification (left top). A second assay was performed with pooled patient sera at the same dilution (right top) that revealed a number of antigens and epitopes that were exclusively stained by the pooled patient sera. Antigens and epitopes with the highest differential response were selected (right bottom) for further investigations with increased serum numbers on PEPperCHIP® Peptide Microarrays with standard dimensions. Staining of HA (red) and FLAG (green) control peptides complement a typical Antigen and Epitope Discovery Screen (left bottom).